Monday, November 17, 2014

Coral Reef North Area 11-17-2014


FAMILIA!
I can't believe it snowed in Utah!! haha we got a cold front here in Florida, it was like 65! The weather here is literally perfect right now. So random question, what are all these class things that Dad is going to every weekend?? Is he just learning how to be an orthodontist too now or what?? To answer your question Mom, no, we don't go to transfer meeting if were not being transferred.

I wish I had like some super hilarious awesome story to tell you right now, but honestly my brain is just fried. Haha I am so tired right now I have no idea why, and I'm retarted and saved myself like no time to write. But as always I will just share one miracle from the week.  Our appointment fell through at the end of the night on Friday, so we just decided to harvest in that neighborhood. The first door we knock this lady and her family opens up and the mother knew right away who we were. She said she had some friends who were Mormons and that she knew where the nearest chapel was. After the prayer she really felt the spirit and we invited her to be baptized, and she said, "But I've already been baptized in your church!" Turned out she was baptized when she was 19 and has been less active for several years. She has 2 children ages 11 and 12 who are not members and really want to be baptized now! The mother knew that we had been sent by God and is really excited to come back to church.

This week we worked really hard. We were very blessed to find that family, and know we just pray that we can continue to help them progress. I don't know why lately but we have just had the hardest time keeping investigators. We find some super sick people, and their awesome when were there, but then it's like we leave and Satan just comes in and anti's them or some crazy crap happens. I don't why it seems to be that way, but I do know that this is the Lord's work. I'm more tired than I've ever been before in my life all the time, but I'm happy so that's all that matters. I'm so grateful to be here in this mission here in Miami. I'm so grateful to have been blessed with such an incredible and I love you guys a lot! Have an incredible week!
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment