Monday, May 12, 2014

Miami Lakes South Area 5-12-14

Our happy Mother's Day/Birthday Skype call
FAMILIA!
It was super good to see all of your gorgeous faces yesterday! Man, that was a joyful experience for sure! Haha I kinda feel like what you said Mom, that I don't really know what to write because I saw all of you just yesterday! But nonetheless I feel kinda dumb because during the call I didn't say hardly anything about Mother's Day, and Dad's Birthday! So first off, Happy Birthday Pops! I'm glad to see that your still kickin' butt even though you're getting up there! haha just kidding but go hard and qualify for Boston! Now momma, happy mother's day yesterday! I just want to say how grateful I am to have such an incredible mother like you! And not just you but our whole family! Holy cow you guys are incredible and I feel super blessed to have such amazing family members as all of you! So I love you all, and thank you for all that you have done to help me! As well thank you for putting up with me back when I was a lazy turd, at home and did nothing!

I don't really know what to write now about missionary work because I feel like you all know everything now! Sadly, last night we weren't able to meet with our family from Paraguay. I don't know what happened to them but they just weren't home! No worries though we're gonna find them tonight, and I'm sure their still gonna be elect! We haven't heard back from our Mission President yet about changing our area boundary but when we talked to him earlier on the week he said he was pretty much good with anything we just had to get approval from the Bishop and Sisters. Which we did, so were excited for that so this week we can go work some new areas! Basically missionary work is just the best!

I want to let you all know that I know that this truly is the Church of Jesus Christ! Yesterday, you guys asked me some pretty good questions! Mom, I really liked as well when you asked me what has changed the most. I was thinking about that last night and it really is hard for me to say because I've changed in so many ways. And I don't want to say my testimony has changed, because it still is the same, just a lot stronger now I guess! The mission has really strengthened my testimony and I think that is what I've been the most grateful for so far in my mission. I know that the Book of Mormon is true because I have studied it, but more important than that is because I have prayed about it! The answers that I have received from Heavenly Father mean more to me than any other random information from the world. You guys are the best and I could not ask for a better family!
Con amor,
Elder Nielsen
This guy was selling mangos on the side of the road so we decided to stop and buy one and eat it there! haha so good!

This was the picture I was telling you about where I got dumped on. once by the rain and then by a bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment