Monday, November 9, 2015

Palm Springs North 11-9-2015

FAMILIA!

Wow, first off, I have to say congrats to Mom, for hiking from rim to rim of the Grand Canyon! That hiked looked like a lot of fun, and you seem like a supernatural athelete now! So I must say I'm impressed! haha you're probably in way better shape than me now, so when I get home you're going to have to run my butt off! ;) I really can't wait to see you guys! I don't think it will hit that I'm actually going home until I land in SLC because it still doesn't feel real to me! 

Missionary life is pretty normal here right now! Haha I'm so sorry but I literally have like nothing to say about this week. I can't really think of any cool stories from this week. . . Oh! here we go. So this week we were knocking doors, and every house in our area has a little fence around it with a gate. And whenever we get up to the gate we always whistle and shake the fence so that way if there's any dogs they come running up and we know not to go in. So one house we whistle, and shake the gate and we see no dog. So we go in and knock the door, and the next thing we hear is a gnarly snarl, coming from behind us. We jump around and there is a fat, pit bull momma, just chilling right there! I about pooped my pants. Luckily the owner of the house came out and stopped the dog from attacking us, but I'm pretty sure if he hadn't been there it would have been an all out battle! haha!

Something else cool, that happened this week was our stake had a huge "International Dinner". Where every ward is assigned a country and then they all bring a bunch of food from that country and meet together and play music and hang out. It was really fun because I got to see a bunch of members and people from my past wards that I've served in. The fountainebleau ward, and miami lakes ward, and miami YSA branch were all there. So it was cool to see a bunch of people again before I head home. Not to mention there was a bunch of good food so that was fun. ;) 

Haha sorry I don't have much else to say! I love you guys a lot, and I will see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment