Monday, November 16, 2015

Palm Springs North 11-16-2015


FAMILIA!!

Yo!! I feel the exact same way as all of you! I'm so done emailing! Haha I think that's a true sign that my time as a missionary is coming to an end. I wish I would have brought my camera with me today, but I forgot! So. . . Forgive me, but I will send a boss last email next week!

This week we just went crazy hard! The bags under my eyes, are about past my nose their so big! haha but it's ok. It's been really good this last transfer to just be a zone leader and just go hard in our area. It's helped me to just get any last desires for the work out of me! We found a super cool lady this week named Rachel. It was awesome because she was the exact person that we had prayed to find and then we found her. She works at the hospital and works super long shifts. She started a shift late saturday night, that all the way through Sunday. Then during her lunch break she came to church for sacrament meeting! It was amazing! The only time she had off she took it to come to church, and she loved it. At church she accepted a date for my last day in the mission, so hopefully we can help her be ready by that day so that I could baptize on my last day in the mission! That would be legendary! 

That's about all I have to report, and about all that I have time for! haha I'm sorry, but I promise that I will have good stories for when I get home! I love you guys so much! I can't wait to see you! Thank you for all of your support to me over my mission! I truly have the best family ever! And mom if there is anyway that you could get the stake president to release me through the phone on Thursday or whatever that would be great. Because I do not want to have to resist the temptation to watch football on Thanksgiving day with the family! Anyways whatever happens happens! See you in 10 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment