Monday, May 11, 2015

Ft. Lauderdale West 5-11-2015


Mother's Day Skype Call
FAMILIA!!

It was so good to talk to you all yesterday!! Man, I love you guys so much!! It's crazy to think that was my last time skypeing! I feel so old! From yesterday it sounds like everyone is doing really good and that life is moving along! 

I'm not really sure what to write today since I basically told you everything yesterday!! But I guess I can give you a few updates on people. So last week I mentioned that we're teaching a couple from the Marshall islands. Last week they were ready to go for baptism the only thing was that they need to get married first. The husband only has 1 day off of work a week and it was friday. So on friday we went with them and a member to the court house and they finally got their marriage license! We were trying to plan a time for their baptism the following day, but nothing ever worked out, so they will actually be getting married and baptized tomorrow night!! Should be fun! :) 

This week we also gave a training in MLC. We talked mostly about the importance of Sacrifice. True to the faith defines sacrifice as, "to give up or suffer the loss of worldly things for the Lord and his kingdom." Sacrifice is something that I have learned over my mission. I have seen everytime over my mission when I make the necessary sacrifices to see success that God compensates for efforts. Sometimes it's tough, sometimes it's hard, but I know that if we will be willing to make whatever sacrifices the Lord asks of us that He will always compensates our efforts. Sorry today was really short, but have a good week and I love you all! 

Elder Nielsen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment