Monday, November 2, 2015

Palm Springs North 11-2-2015


FAMILIA!

Wow, I love you guys! I can't wait to see you in like 3 weeks! But, I promise I'm not trunky! haha so I don't have much to say this week because I will literally just be able to tell you guys everything in the flesh soon. So . . . But to answer some of your questions. Momma, for school I do not have a clue what kind of classes are good to take or what I should do. Not in the least bit do I know what I want to do. All I can say is just choose some super general classes for me to figure out what I like. And yes I did do some ap classes, but I only passed the AP calculus test. 

This week was an interesting week. Satan seemed to just come out with all guns firing this week. That is what usually happens after a super good week, but our zone still did really good and we baptized 4 as a zone this weekend! In our area, not much happened other than with Umberto. So, Umberto was in a super interesting situation where he was living with a lady who used to be his girlfriend, but now they no longer like each other in the least bit. But this lady (her name is Cathy) lived with her mom who was super old and about to die. So they were both taking care of her and then the situation just got so bad with the mom, that even the hospitals wouldn't help them because they said she just needed to die. . . So, yeah, a really weird situation and it was just stressing U out super bad because he didn't want to leave Cathy to take care of her by herself, but at the same time he didn't have a job and he wasn't getting the opportunities that he needed to provide for himself. So, long story short he dropped us for the time being just so that he can get his life stable again. Super disappointing, but it's all good! 

For Halloween, we didn't really do much either. Haha sorry this is like the most boring email ever! We had to be inside by 7 so we just hung out with another companionship of elders and carved some pumpkins and ate some candy. Nobody even came and knocked our door for trick or treating! 

I'm really looking forward to this next week because this week is my last week to be able to find people to be baptized before I come home. So this is literally the last hurrah, if you want to call it that! We've got a lot of work to do, but I know that the Lord will strengthen us this next week to accomplish what we need to accomplish! I really do love you guys so much! Have a fantastic week! 

Love,
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment